Sunday, March 4, 2007

Overcoming my biggest obstacle

"but please remember that you have a GIFT!!!Gifts are meant to be shared, you have many people who love you and believe in you because they seen the incredible talent that you have. What a fantastic way to do something that you love and Sara, you DO love this!! I can tell, it's all over your face when you talk about it. Don't let fear hold you back because that will only bring you down. Sometimes we just have to put ourselves out there and just go for it, even if it's not perfect, even if we fail. Just take a deep breath and sing. I hope that you will one day be able to lay all out on the stage and walk away with the feeling that you gave it everything you had. That's when you will leave people breathless. You have so much to give and offer and share with people and this passion for theatre that is contagious! Live your life with no regrets, and know that you can give 100% every time. Like I said it may not be 100% perfect, but that's the only way that we can grow and improve."


Thank you.

This person helped me overcome one of the biggest obstacles for me, performing wise. A total stranger who now has grown to be a friend. Someone who believed in me from the first moment she met me. Someone who saw something in me, a spark, from our first conversation. She helped me overcoming my biggest fear, and for that I am thankful.

Thanks for trying to help me overcome something I struggle with so much, believing in one of the thousands of total strangers you meet, and caring. It truly shows great of a person you are.We will probably never meet again, but know that I am totally blessed to of met you, because I do believe (like the song says) that you are led to people who help you most to grow... which is exactly what you did. :)

1 comment:

Singrgrl said...

Aw how sweet! VOMIT!!! Just kidding love! I'm happy that someone helped you cuz you rock at music theatre! I love you bunches!!! Miss you! Kisses! ET PHONE HOME!!!