Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Oh Lord... give me strength.... give me hope


I need strenght, I need hope... I need so much right now.

The caption that goes with the picture to the left says this:


"There are days Hope is only hanging by a string, but that is enough for me to wait for the door to open, and then my world will change. "




(photo by Kathlene Smith)




I always have been excellent at getting myself out of bad situations. I always get myself into this horrible situations, and in these holes.... and I always have been able to get myself out at the last minute.....

but this time...

I really don't think that I have what it takes to get out of the situation I've gotten myself in to.

I am just so stressed out, and overwhelmed, and completely mad at myself. In fact I hate myself at the moment (which isn't anything unusual) but right now I am just kicking myself for all of the mistakes I have made over the past few months.


I just hope and pray that everything works out, but I really just don't see that happening.

I am just.. I am just so mad at myself right now.

Help.