Thursday, May 31, 2007

My mind is swirling a thousand miles a minute, there is no way I would ever be able to sleep tonight.

A lot has happened over these hours I have spent of self discovery, and I believe that every moment of this evening is crucial to the person I am trying so desperately to become.

My eyes have been opened that's to a series of unexplainable events, and I fully believe that everything that was set upon my heart tonight was meant to be there.

Some of it is very painful, some of it exciting.. some of it confusing, and some of it calming to the soul.

I received a reality slap, a complete and total mental make over and saw how much I need to mature as well as grow.

Tonight, this whole week has been challenging but a great learning experience.

My mind is full of so many unexplainable things, I am not even sure if I know what they all mean. But I suppose that is for the better, not to fully know or understand all. I must grow in wisdom, and with this change in my this new found wisdom will come.

It is as if all life's lessons I've learned thus far have all at once come crashing back into my mind to actually make some sort of sense.

All of this with the help and strength of God who has been with me every second during this emotionally taxing time.

I don't know if I should be excited or scared.

I don't know how to explain this feeling inside me....

I just need the world to stop for a second so that I can get on because it is spinning so fast that I can barely grasp the reality of it all.

No comments: